- Ornette Coalman
- Tuesday, February 22 22:24:14 2000
- EQ Server
- Rallos Zek (PvP)
|I come from the humble town of Rivervale, the old stomping grounds for all Halflings.
I am a devout disciple of Karana the Rainkeeper, but have occasionally violated some of these holy laws
due to many of my comrades being of evil origins. I protect the weak who have been terrorized by the strong.
I give to those who are in need. People who attack me will be remembered and kindly repaid with
experience loss; Druids can easily make other players lose experience due to a death by NPC.
|Due to the number of screen shots that I now have, I decided to put them on seperate pages to make
it easier to download this page. Each of the pages contain a number of thumbnails which you can click to see
the full image. Some of the screenshots contain the tiled spell, status, and chat boxes due to the time
constraint during the time of the screen shot. In some cases I had little time to setup a good screenshot
and didn't even have time to change the view to exclude the ugly boxes and my list of buffs. These screen shots
were taken incrementally as I leveled from lvl 20 to present, and are in chronological order.|
Here are screenshots of when I went on a suicide run into Veeshan's Peak|
Just zoned in,|
At the zone in again,
The 2 racnars that guard the first passage way,
A look down the first passage way,
Silverwing, the first dragon that I encountered,
Here are some of the screenshots of an actual raid into Veeshan's Peak.
A few Wudan members who had Veeshan's Peak keys and the Ascending Dawn members who had keys
decided to take a field trip to Veeshan's Peak, just for fun. Most of the stuff that drops in
Veeshan's Peak is no longer the best in the game since the Velious expansion and people don't
go here anymore since it's much harder than the loot is worth. But we thought it would be fun
to fight some epic battles and explore a zone that so few people on the Rallos Zek server has
been to. (Previously only the raid group, Sabbat, has ever been in Veeshan's Peak, and they
only killed the first 3 dragons).
- EverQuest Stratics!
- Strategy guides
- AllaKhazam's Magical Realm
- Allakhazam's pages, has some of the most complete quests listings
- EQ Atlas
- A good maps site for everquest and kunark
- Everquest Reference
- This is a great site for searching for spells, equiptment, factions and quests while cross referencing and searching by stats or class/race.
- This site has good items and beast listings
- Maximum EverQuest
- EQ Maps
- Another map site. Some good maps as well
- A very good reference site.
- The best site for maps, this site is japanese.
- EQ Druids
- This is a site dedicated to the Druid class. All references here deal with druids.
- EQ Trade Skills
- references and guides to everquest's trade skills.
- Illia's Beastiary
- A complete listing of the NPC's and their related information.
- The guild which I am a member of
- Wrath of Honour
- Another anti-pk guild. Many good people in this guild
- These guys are one of the higher lvl anti-pk guilds.
- This is the mutual enemy of all anti-pk guilds, one of the largest and most powerful PK guilds.
This website has a pretty entertaining screenshot database of people they have killed.
- Everquest's Main page
- The Everquest site. Contains previous patch update messages and news about the server downtimes.
- EQ Development pages
- These pages talk about current and future developments to the Everquest game. Updates or fixes which are to be made will probably show up here first.
- EQ News pages
- Everquest news and message boards.
- Kunark pages
- Pages for the new lost continent Kunark.